BRIG has a powerful entry-level vessel that is anything but basic and is loved by those who decide to opt for the product line. We are talking about the Falcon Tender collection which is explicitly designed to be simplistic and powerful. There are six different sizes of Falcon Tender vessels in this particular lineup, and we thought we would explain a little more about the vessel and how it performs. Before we start the tour, here are a few things you should know about all BRIG boats.
Behind the BRIG Name
BRIG has spent decades crafting and perfecting the rigid inflatable boat. Each one is hand-crafted with materials that engineers and marine gurus have tested and approved. BRIG boats are made to stand the test of time, and more importantly, the elements. We know that no matter what kind of budget you are working with, a boat is an investment. We take that investment as seriously as you do, which is why we spend an excessive amount of time tweaking and perfecting our designs.
The BRIG Falcon 420 HT
This is the most compact version of the Falcon we offer, before getting into the Navigator collection. Designed to be light enough for davits of popular smaller yachts, the Falcon 420 HT provides quality and affordability in a smaller, lighter package this boating season. The F420 offers open deck space, bow and under-bench stowage as well as seating for four persons comfortably. This super-light tender is the pinnacle of affordable luxury in a compact 14-foot with a 5.9-foot beam package.
Standard features include a 9-gallon capacity fuel tank under the seat, a remote steering helm console, and forward bow stowage with upholstered bow seating.. The Falcon 420 HT also comes with Honda 50HP engine and is made up of four chambers, weighing a total of 939 pounds empty. Our power recommendations is a minimum of 40hp and a maximum of 75hp depending on what your mission is on the water.
- Features – The BRIG deep V-hull design allows the vessel to cut through water easily with wide tube collars to keep overspray at bay. On deck boaters will find anti-skid surfaces and one-way drainage system. A bow storage locker keeps belongings safe and dry and even comes with oars and a place to store them. Those who want to tow this vessel behind a bigger one will be able to do so with the three bow tow rings. Others who wish to store the boat onboard will like the four built-in davit points. The vessel will come with a foot pump, repair kit, and accessories bag.
- Options – The Falcon Tender 420 HT can be loaded up with options such as a sundeck, custom colors and custom cushion colors. Ask your dealer to see various options.
The BRIG Falcon Rider 420
This vessel is a step down in size from the 480 offering room onboard for 6-people with plenty of storage. It’s about 13.7- feet long and just about the same beam (6.2) as the 480 option. The vessel is 170-pounds empty and can reach over 300 fully equipped. Buyers will want a minimum of 25hp to run this vessel, and it can handle up to 60hp if boaters plan to do a lot of sports-related activities.
- Features – As standard, the vessel comes with the deep V-hull and anti skid decks. On this vessel, buyers will get the arch with navigation lights and a front step plate with navigations lights. Safety gear like oars, repair kit, foot pump, and accessory bag are included.
- Options – This vessel comes with mirasol fabric, but there are also Hypalon ORCA fabrics available on select models. Steering console and systems come in some models and buyers may opt to add shade with a bimini top.
The BRIG Falcon 380HT
Buyers get everything they do with the smaller versions, but the Falcon 380HT offers a little more storage space than the smaller options. Ask your dealer about the variations available on this vessel as they are really tailored for what buyers seek in their boats.
- Features – Beyond the standard features buyers get from the smaller Falcon’s, the 380HT is stacked with a twin self-bailing unit and a two-section bow locker for storage.
- Options – Bow cushions, sundeck cushions, a compass, and cover can be found on select Falcon models. Add some creature comforts like a bimini top or lifting slings.
The BRIG Falcon 360 – 330 – 300
The last Falcon Tenders we want to mention are the Falcon 360, Falcon 330, and Falcon 300. These vessels seat roughly four passengers in 9.5 to 11.8 in LOA. They weigh 400-500 pounds empty and can be outfitted with anywhere between 20-30hp.
- Features – As always, the signature v-hull design will be found on these vessels and along with anti-skid surface, safety kits and towing and davit lifting points.
- Options – Select models come with sundeck to make this vessel even more comfortable. Steering consoles and upgraded systems will also be found on select Falcon Tenders.
The Falcon Rider lineup is ready to be discovered, stop by a retailer and see what they have to offer you and your crew. We look forward to learning more about what you’re looking for.